Find a Question:
Interviewquestions4u.com is a destination for those who are looking for new job options and they don’t know, what to refer, how to crack the interview and what will be the interview patterns for any company. When I was young, I use to face the same problem, Job change was always a big pain as when you work as a professional in a company, you always follow the set of technologies and process of that company. You are not aware that what interviewer can ask you in an interview or if you are interviewer then you don’t know what interview questions to ask to select the right candidates. To overcome that problem we have introduced the website which have huge collection of all interview questions about Technology (Java, Asp.net, C/C++ , Oracle etc.) , engineering and medical interview questions and also for other profession also. We have good collection of tips for interview also and lots of placement papers for companies like TCS, Wipro, Infosys. We have also collected the experiences of various candidates who had face interview with companies and their interview questions. Interviewquestions4u have n number of job interview questions for experience people as well as it’s like a treasure for those who are looking for interview questions for fresher. We also have a forum where we are posting latest jobs and discussions and job interview tips.
What’s the difference between <c> and <code> XML documentation tag?
- The conversion of one type of object to another.
- The runtime resolution of method calls.
- The exposition of data.
- The separation of interface and implementation.
- A DataSet can be synchronised with the database.
- A DataSet can be synchronised with a RecordSet.
- A DataSet can be converted to XML.
- You can infer the schema...
In the NUnit test framework, which attribute must adorn a test class in order for it to be picked up by the NUnit GUI?
- Abstract Factory
- Abstract Factory
- The runtime checks to see that only one version of an assembly is on the machine at any one time.
- .NET allows assemblies to specify the name AND the version of any assemblies they...
- A strongly typed function pointer.
- A light weight thread or process that can call a single method.
- A reference to an object in a different process.
- An inter-process...
- A peripheral assembly designed to monitor permissions requests from an application.
- Any DLL file used by an EXE file.
- An assembly containing localized resources for another...