Find a Question:
You must be Logged In to post an Answer.
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »
Hot Interview Questions of SVG
- » What are the SVG Gradients?
- » What are the predefined shapes in SVG?
- » Is there any way for the creator of an SVG document to specify text that will (a) be rendered with the precise metrics intended and (b) will render correctly on all conforming SVG implementations?
- » How does one specify a precise font in any other way than by downloading? In particular, how would an SVG document specify the difference between Adobe Times (in Type1 format, say), and Monotype Times (in TrueType format, say)?
- » If yes, and the font is in Type1 format, and if the font is specified by download, how does the SVG renderer find the corresponding .afm (font metrics) file?